We cordially welcome you to the “Naturfreundehaus Schienberghütte”. In order to simplify each other's stay in the house, please comply with the following rules:
- Every guest is very welcome, who supports the encounters of different generations from all social and cultural societies and shows tolerance to the socially disadvantaged, as well as fostering friendships.
- There is a general ban on smoking throughout the house.
- Pets are not allowed on the premises (inside or outside).
- Slippers and sleeping bags are compulsory.
- Parking is limited.
- Reservations must be made through our reservation office.
- As a general rule, the house is handed over at noon upon arrival or departure; unless other arrangements are specified.
- Kitchen towels and cleaning supplies are provided.
- Cleaning is to be completed by the guests. If post-cleaning is necessary, there will be a charge.
- People who bring their own drinks must take the empty bottles, cans, etc. with them for disposal. Left-over food or grocery items must also be taken with you.
- Between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. the noise in the entire house should be kept to a minimum.
- House taxes and other expenses are to be paid in cash to the custodian before the departure.
- The custodians or house administrators are authorized to immediately eject guests that do not conform to these house regulations, violate good morals or otherwise harm the reputation of the house or the name "Friends of Nature" by their behavior.
The Nature Friends of Zug wishes all guests a pleasant stay on the Ibergeregg.
We would deeply appreciate your recommendation of our house to future guests.